I have had numerous problems with my blackberry pearl since I bought it in October ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sarapearl no está en línea Stack level 1

Help please endless problems with my blackberry!

Advertisement

I have had numerous problems with my blackberry pearl since I bought it in October 2006. First of all I have a problem when I answer a call the caller cant hear me for the first 5 -10 seconds. This only happens when someone calls me and not when I call them. I went back to the shop where I got the phone but they said they would have to send it back to blackberry which could take up to 2 weeks. I have now become to rely endlessly on my bloackberry and could not cope without it for 24 hours never mind 2 weeks. So I put up with the problem as it only ever happened now and again but now it happens all the time and its driving me mad.

Also when I receive a text or someones a phone call the number shows up even though I have it saved in my directory, I then save the number shown on the text again so now i have many duplicate entries in my address book.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could fix this problem myself before I send it back to blackberry. Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Help please endless problems with my blackberry!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey sara, don't be disillusioned. ur problem no.1 seems to be an os issue. I used to hv the same problem with an earlier os.just upgrade to the latest.

Problem no.2 has an easy fix.in call log go to options/smart dialling and put in your country code.

FernandoCepeda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205B2C28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try updating your SO to .101 this should fix things for you, its easy and should only take about half an hour

pbc561 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i can't seem to open attachments in emails help plzzz.