I am about to cry seriously. I called Cingy because people on the other end ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

HELP people can't hear me on the phone

Advertisement

I am about to cry seriously. I called Cingy because people on the other end can't hear me speaking, something to do with the mic I know. So he asks if there is any damage on the phone and STUPID me says yes there is a little crack at the top. The guy tells me I have to pay 399 or ask RIM to repair it and it takes 2 weeks ah 2 weeks i am dependant on this Pearl ah I am having a nervous breakdown here guys. I have to use a razr for the next 2 weeks oh my god ahhhhhhhhhhh this is going to suck because the time it take me to type a word on this razr I could be finished with the message on the Blackberry. I don't see why they can't replace it if the crack has NOTHING to do with the mic it is on the top of the phone while the mic is at the bottom! Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix the mic or on how to get a new pearl without paying too much fast?!

Panic attack,
    Mackenzie

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: HELP people can't hear me on the phone

Getting a fast pearl -> Ebay (buy it now)+(fast shipping) =

Did you try a battery pull out? (this is the first thing to be done when the BB get crazy)

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

GP you have been hangin around here long enough to know the Batt pull, another thought just hit me what about the local pawn shop? worth a shot.
    also thieves have started running adds in the newspaper so stay away from that.
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Yes I have tried battery pulls didn't work. I don't like Ebay I always think I am going to pay and never get the product, expecially if it is pricy.

PIN/ID
    ask me

You just got our mom a red pearl steal that, change the number with your carrier and let her have the rzr?LOL
    just a thought if mom is cool
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Well I asked if I could use the red pearl for the 2 weeks the Black is getting fixed but she said no because she thought I would break hers I just got out of the car one day and this piece of something flew into the parking lot when I got out of the car and was shiny and I didn't think anything of it until I realized what had happened. I just need new side pannels and my pearl would look new but as far as I know no companies make certain parts for the pearl that i need.

PIN/ID
    ask me

sorry you may be sunk, keep pushin mom and she will cave in. LOL

Lol or I could switch the SIM cards on her and she doesn't know how to switch them back haha! It pays to have the technology brains in the family

PIN/ID
    ask me

For sure

I bet she will just yell at me and threaten to take something away and I will switch them back lol