So the other day i noticed that my blackberry pearl had cleared all of my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Difabs no está en línea Stack level 1

Help! pearl is no longer saving call history

Advertisement

So the other day i noticed that my blackberry pearl had cleared all of my call history information and message history information. Now this had happened a while ago as well so I had thought nothing of it. But now my phone does not record anything at all. Is there something in the settings that I need to change in order to get this back? These features are key for me as numbers and information in these messages are very important. Can anyone send some help my way?

Aupps no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204BA75A

Re: Help! pearl is no longer saving call history

The most likely reason for your pearl to clear you messages and call log is that you have run low on memory. you might have to delete some apps that you aren't using anymore.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Difabs, Welcome to PinStack.

One of the things to do to increase available memory on your Pearl is to delete any unwanted Language Support from your BB. You can do it from the Options/Advanced Options/Applications page by selecting each and deleting.

But the easiest way is to use the Desktop Manager Applications Loader to do it. Just uncheck the unwanted ones in the list. Then completing the process.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Welcome to PinStack

Let us know how it goes