Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ive got some questions.. you guys probably answered this already.. but im too lazy too ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

meechie no está en línea Stack level 2

help on video encoding.. tnx.. :D

Advertisement

ive got some questions.. you guys probably answered this already.. but im too lazy too look for the answer at the original video codin thread.. too many.. sorry.. i hope posting another thread is okae...;p anyways.. here goes...

i got the super c... got it workin.. but im not sure if that's the best it can be... its blurry on my 8100 but not on my comp.. it doesnt show the whole screen.. cuts some parts of the movie.. (coz i downloaded "borat" it has subtitles... cant read everything on my pearl) so.. is there anyway to fix that? make it clearer? if its possible.. can u guyz teach me.. i dont know how.. tnx u guyz in advance...

here's how my super c's configured

ouput container: avi
    output video codec: h.263
    out audio codec: mp3

video:
    video scale size: 352:288
    aspect: 11:9
    frame/sec: 14.985
    bitrate/kbps: 96
    options: hi quality
    48 k audio

audio:
    sampling freq:22050
    channels:2
    bitrate/kbps: 96

-let me know if i have to change any of those.. to make my movie play any better..- tnx.. and also.. if i do have to change any of those? do ihave to convert the original movie.. or i can do it in the converted one already..- tnk u much2! love this site!

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: help on video encoding.. tnx.. :D

The seabyrdtech thing worked for me google it, just follow the instructions and go full screen and pick lmao to boost the volume.

Nikols no está en línea Stack level 2

Google this...

BLACKBERRYVIDEOINSTALLER.EXE

This is the program that I used to convert my copy of Borat and it worked great.

I would give you a direct link but I dont have enough posts yet

so there's no way to fix it in my super c? so i have to download the stuff you guys gave me? i mean.. its fine with.. im just tryin to make it easier... and this dvd shrink thing.. does super c has that...

and i still havent figured out how to fix my prob... i still have the blurry and not full screen movie on my pearl help me guys... im so new at this i dont know where to start... ehehe..

and ive searched those links.. i found it.. then im clueless.. dont know the next step... waaaaah!!

uhmm help? can figure it out still.... plssssssssss? i juz need a good resolution... see the whole movie on my pearl... plsss help....

can sum1 help me? pls??? im begging you guyz!!! plsss!

Re: help on video encoding..

i know im the pain in the ***... lolz.. but im trying here... okae so i also downloaded the bbvideo installer.. since nobody would tell me how to fix it with super c.. well i downloaded the other one.. what should i do now? what's the size for full screen and better resolution? plss help me? asap? im begging you guyz... anyone? pls?

okay now they cant open the file.. cant convert it.. and they cant find my blackberry... im losing my mind hereeeeeeeee...( i juz want to see my movies look nice on my pearl.. and make them watchable.. (

oh that's it.. i give up... dont know what to do no more.. screw videos on pearl juz gonna use em as a reg phone.. tnx 4 ur help guyz..

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    I use an easy conversion tool called Blackberry Video Creator. It is specifically made for the 8100. best mix of filesize/clarity that I've seen from any of the different 8100 video tools.
    all you do is download and install the program. choose the 'quick convert file' option, then choose the video you wish to convert. when it's done connect up your pearl and when it asks if you want to use it as a drive, choose yes. open up explorer and go to the drive and click blackberry folder and go into 'video'. drag n' drop the file into the video folder, disconnect your usb plug and bam, you're watching a movie on your pearl.

kurtg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3193694a

I will agree about Blackberry video creator..worked perfectly the first time...I was unable to get super c to work....now i have phone, music, video, calender and web in one place...might be time to get rid of the mp3 player...

i was about to give up.. until u guyz came.. tnx alot.. appreciate it..

celljunkie10 no está en línea Stack level 1

awesome... worked for me too

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

another mission completed. rank S achieved.

WATAAA!

Nikols no está en línea Stack level 2

I hope that everyones advice helped you I dont know why you were having so many problems with either program...

Both worked fine for me but I much prefer BBVideo over Super C.

I have the 2GIG card for my phone and I can fit least as many as 6 DVD's and still have room for a couple of hours of music plus all my pictures .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast