ok.. so i had to replace my old bb with a new one due to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Kymee068 no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP!!! no internet browswer!!

Advertisement

ok.. so i had to replace my old bb with a new one due to warranty issues.. my first one did the same thing-- my internet browswer has disappeared and i can't find it. i have NO clue how to fix it and i completely forgot how i fixed it the first time.... any suggestions?!

HELP!!!!!!

-kYm-

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: HELP!!! no internet browswer!!

You need to do a register now in host routing table, and you can even resend your service books from your webclient account.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    You need to do a register now in host routing table, and you can even resend your service books from your webclient account.
    Good answer. Also what carrier are you with? There is an issue with exchanges not getting the correct service books sent back b/c the pin does not get registered correctly on the BIS server. But first things first what happenned when you register on host routing table.

projectzero no está en línea Stack level 2

If this is an AT&T branded pearl, you'll need to download at least desktop manager 4.2 sp1 and the newest pearl software and reload it. It's a known bug with the desktop software that came on the disc with those pearls.