Hi i'm a new blackberry user, pearl is my first blackberry .. so i just ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aimkeren no está en línea Stack level 1

Help No BIS After Upgraded OS

Advertisement

Hi i'm a new blackberry user, pearl is my first blackberry .. so i just upgraded to the latest OS version 4.2.1.101 from A1 austria i think ... but the problem is when i tried to setup my email there is no option for setting up with BIS , the only choice i have is BES ??!.. should i downgrade , or anyone can help me to sove this problem ? thanks ..

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: Help No BIS After Upgraded OS

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Who is your carrier?
    You can also sign onto your carriers website and set it up from there. Also, check and see if there is a "setup internet email" option on your BB list of applications on the homescreen. You can set it up there as well. Hope one of these options work! Let us know information if it doesn't.

aimkeren no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Help No BIS After Upgraded OS

my carrier is my local teleco(starhub) , im in singapore i dont see any "setup internet email" in my bb list of application . i use setup wizard and go to email setup in the previous OS.. if i remember correctly before there is 3 choice , setup with BES, setup with BIS, and skill email setup .. and now only 2 option setup with bes, and skip email setup ... maybe if all else fail i would try to go to my carrier and ask for support ..

so any suggestion ? currently i want to try to reinstall the OS .. right now i'm downloading latest desktop manager(I use Vista, and destok manager 4.2.0.14 when i upgraded to the current OS) .. btw any recomendation which one of those OS that are the most stable one ?