hi, i got my bb pearl about 2 weeks ago thought it was time to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

missy no está en línea Stack level 1

help!!!!! new owner!!!

Advertisement

hi, i got my bb pearl about 2 weeks ago thought it was time to download some music onto it !!!! well i set everything up with the cd that came with it and i can not figure it out can someone please help me thanks in advance!!!!!

silverxj no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: help!!!!! new owner!!!

Are you having a specific problem or just dont know what to do at all?
    If its a specific problem, please tell what it is and it will make it easier for someone to help you.

~John

bbtec no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D76E42
    First a question Do you have a SD card in the device? If you don't then I only reccomend transferring a few files less than 5. So to bring that data over to the device you have to have desktop manager installed. The program that came on the cd. Once that is running then plug in the blackberry and go to options in the desktop manager and choose connection settings. The go ahead anĐ click on detect and follow the on screen prompts. Once that is completed you should see Connected across the top of the screen next to where it says desktop manager. Once you get connected the click on media manager and find the file you want to transfer and hit the right arrow to bring it across it will take a couple of minutes. The unplug and go to media on the phone and pick the song you want to play. If you have any more trouble PM me or shoot me a pin message

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

missy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: help!!!!! new owner!!!

thanks!!!! i just got an extra chip for my phone in the mail yesterday i will try again maybe i didnt have enough room to download will try again on my days off but i may still need some help!!! thanks again