Just got my pearl replacement and the trackball seems a lot harder to press like ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

M0stBlunt3d no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ECB429

help new blackberry trackball seems pushed in & ball light keeps going off

Advertisement

Just got my pearl replacement and the trackball seems a lot harder to press like its pushed in, is there anything I can do also ball light keeps going off, I don't wanna go through the replacement process again!!!! He opened it right in front of me and cut the tmonile tape, this is my second set!! I don't wanna go commando

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: help new blackberry trackball seems pushed in & ball light keeps going off

You could try putting it in standby mode (press and hold mute button) and roll the trackball around while pushing down?
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

PIN/ID
    23ECB429

the track ball feels like it spushed in, like its harder to press it down, like almost a smalller ball was used.

tonmed123 no está en línea Stack level 2

Return it someone probaly took it appart and returned it and now they got it back and resold it.

PIN/ID
    23ECB429

Help Me!!!!!!

tonmed123 no está en línea Stack level 2

Change the sensitivity to 100. Use it for a while. Clean it with a alcohol swab. Come back to pinstack tommorrow and let us know the dealio.

PIN/ID
    23ECB429

man, im pissed, it looks like its pushed in, im going to go to him tommrow and ask for a refund. And buy a new pearl from a regular tmobile outlet, not franchise

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ah yes, although not all franchise places suck, a lot of them still do and aren't very good in the customer service department are often not reliable. Best bet is to deal with the real deal tmobile places and not the "certified seller" places.

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ah yes, although not all franchise places suck, a lot of them still do and aren't very good in the customer service department are often not reliable. Best bet is to deal with the real deal tmobile places and not the "certified seller" places.
    -MP