I dropped my pearl on the carpet and it bounced a little bit and hit ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fazerin no está en línea Stack level 1

Help, My pearl wont turn on

Advertisement

I dropped my pearl on the carpet and it bounced a little bit and hit my fireplace, wasn't really a hard fall, it had worst, When I picked it up the red light was on and no display and when I took the battery out and put it back in now I don't get any response from it. This is what I have done so far.

I. I tried to put the charger on it from the wall and also plugged it into computer and no luck.

II. I have taken sim card and memory card out and try to turn it on and no luck.

What else can I do or is it now trash.

Update, i got it red light to turn on, but it blink very slowly, about a minute between each blink. Any idea's anyone?

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hey, did you try a complete batery pull? Take the batery out, wait like 20 seconds and put it back it. See what happens. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah, I have tried that. No luck. Don't tell me I will have to go back to my nokia 6230 until g3 network gets to tmobile so I can get a 3g phone. : -(

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    Call your carrier and ask to be transferred to their blackberry department. Sucker one of the reps into sending you a replacement phone for free. :P :P

oc12522 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Dam that sucks. I think the best thing to do is yea try calling and see if they send you a new one. Hopefully your still under warrenty other wise your kind of stuck ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    sounds like you might need a replacement to me. Call you carriers CSR and hope for the best.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jayadith no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well this has happened 2 a friend of mine as well.. Da red led light blinks in da 3-2 pattern n dat's al.. Nothin else is happenin.. Da full battery pull does not work at all... Anyone have any idea if this is a hardware issue and can be fixed without getting a replacement???? Cheers...

duilsko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25675D70
    This Happened to me last week, I contacted O2 about it, they told me nothing could be done and changed the handset for a new one, I did not drop it or install anything to make this happen, I just woke up one day, switched my BB on and got nothing but a red light.

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Ow tough luck man! I would call and hope for a replacement. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    check e-bay and get yorself a new phone, and don't drop the new one...
    Tilt is fun with WM 6.1, but not enough to kill the need for my nw iPhone 3Gs!!!

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Or just tell CS about your problem and leave out the part about you dropping it, as long as you're under warrenty and the phone has no major physical damage they won't be able to tell and you'll be good 2 go.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~