I really need help here. Firstly, I bought a phone off ebay that said it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jkhan720 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help.. my Pearl is locked to Telecom Personal

Advertisement

I really need help here. Firstly, I bought a phone off ebay that said it was locked to Telecom Personal, an Argentinian company apparently. Stupid me thought I could get it easily unlocked for just a few bucks. I was wondering, what method do unlock code resellers go through to get the codes? I read that they basically just call RIM blackberry. Would I be able to do this? And if so, does anybody have their US phone number? Please help me as I really need to get this unlocked so that it's not useless.

Anybody have any idea what I should try doing next? I'm really lost here..

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Help.. my Pearl is locked to Telecom Personal

Maybe what u should try next is calling blackberry go to their website www.blackberry.com and u should be able to find their #'s. Also try doing a little research on google. There are bouch of companies that unlock phones. Just be careful in whos hand u're giving your pearl to...

iflexsol no está en línea Stack level 1

One more victim of the same scam. Is your phoen ok? I habe problems with the phone. I put the volume high but can't hear anything. The video that came with teh phone plays for 3 secs and my blackberry shutsdown by itself and comes back up. I haven't been able to play atleast one ring tone and.... it goes on. Till now I haven't been able to get the phone going so I didn't worry about the unlock part yet. Let me know if you find something. I guess misery loves company...

jkhan720 no está en línea Stack level 1

i think i'm going to file a claim, you should do the same.