Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by peterthill ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Ok, what happens if you send yourself an ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

R_e_y no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2407521B

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by peterthill View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ok, what happens if you send yourself an MMS? If this work you're BB works fine and the probs are related to the peeps you send an MMS. Perhaps they need only to configure their phones.

HTH
    Peter
    When I send myself a picture it werks fine.but why would. All the same people I have always been sending pic messages to need to reconfigure their phone?

PIN/ID
    2407521B
    Quote Originally Posted by i(heart)mybb1 View Post
    what kinda phone are you sending it to?
    my friend has an LG phone with most in common with what the blackberry has but when i get images and video from her i get error messages, when i send her stuff she gets it just fin so it might be the phone youre sending it to doesnt support the format which the media is transfered in on their phone
    I actually send messages to different types of phones and they all reply saying to send it again cuz they didn't get a pic. O and at night it gets hella cold here. Lol. But in the day time it feels good outside.

PIN/ID
    2407521B

Re: HELP!! My blackberry can't send MMS messages!!

But you know, now that I think about it...does anybody think its a problem with my phone? Because like two weeks ago my trackball wasn't werking so I called tmo and got a warranty exchange, they sent me a refurbished phone. Should I give them a call again?

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

That happened to me & what worked for me was, I opened the pic 1st, then hit the menu, hit send as mms, select the contact you want, then send it! Don't know if you tried it that way yet but when I tried to send it by opening the contact 1st & attaching the pic I got the blank pic thing you're talking about! Good luck!

clemc3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: HELP!! My blackberry can't send MMS messages!!

you have to do it liek this to send mms messages form your blackberry..

To send the MMS message, you will include the recipient’s phone number along with their carrier’s e-mail prefix. An example of this would be 3145556847@tmomail.net for a T-mobile telephone number. This does require that you know who your recipient’s carrier is, however, all you have to do is ask your friend who their cell phone carrier is. After you have done this, you will be able to send the MMS message to them, and they will receive it like a MMS text message.
    Below are the Email Prefixes for the major cell phone carriers: Verizon, vzpix.com; AT&T/Cingular, mms.att.com; T-Mobile, tmomail.net; Sprint/Nextel, messaging.sprintpcs.com; Virgin Mobile, vmobl.net; Amp’d Mobile, vzwpix.com; Alltel, message.alltel.com

PIN/ID
    2407521B

But why would I have to do that now? Wit my other blackberry I didnt have to do that. I could just send it to their phone number and they would get it.....?

aticali no está en línea Stack level 1

k so look i just got the bb pearl like 3 days ago. just yesterday my phone was sending pics fine now it wont...
    ive tryed sending it to multiple addresses an still no luck!!! please help because i really like this phone!!!
    Last edited by reddog187; 02-18-2008 at 01:27 AM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by aticali View Post
    k so look i just got the bb pearl like 3 days ago. just yesterday my phone was sending pics fine now it wont...
    ive tryed sending it to multiple addresses an still no luck!!! please help because i really like this phone!!!
    Hello aticali,

Welcome to the Stacks, we will need more information before we can assist you. What carrier are you on? Which pearl it is, do you have a data plan?

It would be very helpful to us if you filled out your profile information so we can easily access this information. Thanks a ton!

hotangel87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by R_e_y View Post
    Yea I've tryed that. Sent it yo different people with didfernt carriers and everyone asks me why it says "this image was deleted"

it says the image was deleted because when you went to send it the picture was not already there , so by means the picture you were trying to send is no longer in your cell phone, so try to take another picture and try it again.

dspeclst no está en línea Stack level 2
    What's the best way to send MMS messages. I have tried and have problems also. I notified sprint and was told its impossible.

spleen no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi
    for resolve it, make a manual sigh in
    Option>advanced optien>TRH> sign up

Sherobin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2157E9CE
    Yes a few years back I had that problem too but that was because I had an old phone which did not support images or pictures of any kind. In fact it was a phone which had no colour, an old Nokia 6310 I think. I was also with T-Mobile and had to view my messages online. Could definitely be the phone you are sending to.
    BB Forever - One Love (Sher)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12