I am using blackberry pearl 8100 and While wondering and playing around this forum i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

Question Help me in this issue!!!! a serious confusion

Advertisement

I am using blackberry pearl 8100 and While wondering and playing around this forum i found a thread saying "Unlock all vendor themes and Remove PTT" well i downloaded the files which contained blackberry.alx and platform.alx contained in a zip. the post was made by cizake and the path was given as follow:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files
    but i cant get the folder SHARED in my Research in motion folder. there are only 4 folders and firstly i thought that i would be hidden folder i unhide all tyhe hidden folder and windows hidden file...but no results and secondly i made my self a folder named shared\loader files..and then placed files in it....but all in vain...can some body tell me where is my shared folder or is there a another path for blackberry pearl 8100

Plz help me

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Help me in this issue!!!! a serious confusion

Hi,

You don't have that directory because you have not downloaded and installed to the pc the Pearl's o.s (operating system). Download that and install the software to your pc and that directory will be created.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Help me in this issue!!!! a serious confusion

jaspreet - will cizake's files work on the pearl os?

i can help you unlock your vendor themes if you need help after downloading your OS to your machine