Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

are you getting the 'no additional apps for your device found' error now? even after ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Help! Loading themes onto BB 8130!

Advertisement

are you getting the 'no additional apps for your device found' error now?
    even after installing the OS? thats very odd...if you click on 'about desktop manager' when its open, click on the device tab does it have anyting in there listed?

are they my themes that you are having issues with? or another builder? just trying to figure out if maybe its an export issue?

are you running Desktop Manager 4.3? the connection issue would be if DM isn't recognizing your blackberry after you have plugged it in...

copndoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Yes, I'm getting the "No applications found your device" error message, still! I looked at my Desktop Manager and it is version 4.3.0.15 Blackberry Desktop Manager and under the Device tab, I have 4.3.0.81 (Platform 3.1.0.40) for Blackberry 8130 Smartphone so I think I have the right version.

I don't have a problem with your themes, just other people's. I can download any theme OTA but only that one time was I able to transfer a theme with Desktop Manager and not since then. I haven't been able to transfer any other program either. I can only get new things via OTA download. I still haven't figured out why I was able to transfer a theme one time but not since either.

It does recognize my phone though- it shows the PIN number.

Thanks for your help!

PIN/ID
    ATA

well, have you tried to dl one of my themes via DM, instead of OTA? to test the theory that the other themes you are downloading are probably exported wrong?
    that is the ONLY thing i can come up with...especially since you have the handheld software on your PC. what other apps are you trying to load? maybe they aren't compatible?

I just downloaded your Butterflie3 theme and tried to load it thru Desktop Manager and got the same results. I'm stumped!

PIN/ID
    ATA

judi the only thing that i can think of is to start all over.
    uninstall the OS from control panel>add/remove apps (ONLY THE OS at this point)
    reinstall and try again.
    if its not that, then it HAS to be DM...

Or I can just do OTA themes and programs. That's the solution I had come to already! I just thought I'd try one more time to figure out why I was having such a problem! Thank you for trying though! Look forward to getting my other theme OTA! LOL!

PIN/ID
    ATA

haha...sure, you can do that too
    but not everyone is going to have OTA downloads available (so i guess that's good for me, ay?)

i really think removing the software (maybe both OS and DM) and reinstalling might resolve the issue...

have fun in vegas!

I'll try removing the OS file and see where that gets me but VEGAS calls! I have to start packing for tomorrow!!!

Thank you again!

jclif no está en línea Device Pro

I had the same issue with my 8310 when i first downloaded DM 4.3, Ioriginally thought it just wasnt working properly so i uninstalled 4.3 and reinstalled DM 4.2 sp1 (or2). Then about 3 weeks ago I thought about giving 4.3 another try and it started working perfectly.

Make a long story short try uninstalling 4.3 and reinstall it.

Well, I tried what you and Cherri suggested. I removed Blackberry Desktop Manager and the software for my BB 8130 and reinstalled them with the same results. Looks like I'm an OTA only person!

It drives me CRAZY though!

I deleted the \themes I was trying to load onto my phone, redownloaded them again, unzipped them and then did a hard reset of my phone and now it works!!! Maybe something was corrupted when I downloaded them in the first place. We'll see if this is the permanent fix!

Thank you to everyone for all your help!

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

I just got a laptop and I installed the same exact software that I put on my desktop and I keep getting the "no apps found for your device". I went through this once already and finally got it ....now here we go again!!

grrrrrrrrr
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Remember the Device Software Package.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

i downloaded all the software it says to on this webiste and still the same results
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12