My blackberry pearl was thrown into the hot tub by my toddler! It was through ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

coconnell no está en línea Stack level 1

Help getting email set up on used pearl with my old pearl sim card (both same carrier

Advertisement

My blackberry pearl was thrown into the hot tub by my toddler! It was through AT&T. I was able to put my Sim card (still works) into a used blackberry pearl also from AT&T, but can't seem to figure out how to set up the phone so that I can receive email. I tried to do so via the web, but when i put in the IMEI # and PIN it says an account already exists. Any help is greatly appreciated.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    The BB you have switched to is also attached to a web client account. Was it always your BB, or did you get it from a nother person who had it active? Simply call your carrier and ask them if they can remove it from the old web client account so you can add it to yours. Good luck.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just call AT&T they should be able to switch the pins if it is not allowing you to do so.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I had to log into my BIS account online and change my PIN and IMEI info and resend service books ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

coconnell no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Thanks to all, problem solved

Luckily, I was able to get the information needed from the previous owner of the cell phone I am now using. I'm all hooked up now.

Word to the wise: keep your blackberry away from hot tubs!