I am running the T Mobile .107 OS and have been experiencing a problem where ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

miccarlo no está en línea Stack level 1

Help! Enterprise account the "From" email on all email accounts on BB, T Mobile .107

Advertisement

I am running the T Mobile .107 OS and have been experiencing a problem where my Enterprise Activation account (work email) will automatically be the "From" email whenever I reply to messages, regardless of which account the original message came into. So, when I get a gmail message and hit reply, it sends the message from my work email account.

Is this a setting somewhere that I accidentally flipped or a bug?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: Help! Enterprise account the "From" email on all email accounts on BB, T Mobile .107

first off welcome to the stacks!

go into Settings:Advanced Options:Message Services

make sure that the messaging is the e-mail you want...this should fix it...hope this helps

miccarlo no está en línea Stack level 1

I see I have 3 options here; Desktop, my gmail account, and my Yahoo account, but

does this make this the default "From" email address on all messages? I would like to reply with the email account the original message came into. This is what happened on the .64 OS.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: Help! Enterprise account the "From" email on all email accounts on BB, T Mobile .107

i am not sure...give it a try and send yourself e-mails from different accounts

sorry i couldn't be of more help