Hey all, Ok so I have a 8100, and I have 5 email accounts that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Help!!! Email Not Working

Advertisement

Hey all, Ok so I have a 8100, and I have 5 email accounts that are routed to my bb. Well the past few days I realized I wasn't getting any emails. So I checked my yahoo email, via yahoo.com. Well when I get there I see tons of emails that were never recieved on my bb. So I just figured this must be occuring on all of my emails linked to my bb.So I figured I try to forward it from my yahoo mail, to my blackberry mail box. Well it went through on the yahoo end, but it was never received on my blackberry inbox!!I'm @ a lost, and honestly, I'd rather seek some advice from my peers rather than tmob. Does anybody have any solutions for my dillema??

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165
    Log into your tmo account and check your email settings within tmobile. sometimes when they upgrade their site, it loses a password or something. if they're all correct, then try resending your service books.

Let us know
    Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Jade your a lifesaver,sending the service books worked thank you!!

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

When email is not being delivered to a BlackBerry the first thing to do is send the service books.

I would say that this is the solution 98% of the time.

(And for me, it's 100%.)