OK. I downloaded trial of empower and BBsmart to my Pearl to test them out. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kokogirl no está en línea Stack level 2

Help-em freezing-empower vs BBsmart issue?

Advertisement

OK. I downloaded trial of empower and BBsmart to my Pearl to test them out. (Thanks to all who made suggestions on this in prior thread, BTW). I decided that empower was easier, and so I bought it and installed it fully. (Yeah 15% off in pinstack store). Trial of BBsmart is still on there. Now the email app keeps freezing. I am guessing that the apps are arguing in some way. I have pulled the battery to make the phone work but email keeps freezing and I keep pulling battery. Is there a way to delete the BBsmart trial from my phone? I cannot figure it out. I have my BB desktop mgr on my office computer and I would like to fix it before Monday.
    thank you (again and again)!

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help-em freezing-empower vs BBsmart issue?

You can either install DM on the computer your using now or on your phone go to options, advanced options, applications, highlight BBsmart, hit the menu button, delete.

Thank you-I kept going to the application in advanced options and opening it and trying to delete it. When I just hightlight it I see how to delete. I have a mac here at home, so I do not think the DM works with it. The phone is resarting now. I hope this works! thank you, veryberry!

EM works perfect now. Thank you again, very berry. I am sooo glad that I found this website!

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Sure thing kokogirl....same here!