Just got the pearl and have been having problems with the camera. It took good ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

koenig7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help - Camera problems

Advertisement

Just got the pearl and have been having problems with the camera. It took good pictures at first (the one with the dog) but lately they have looked washed out and usually have a reddish hue (see other 3 attached pics). I didn't mess with the settings, but after the pics turned out funky I tried all permutations with the picture settings. No luck, any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help - Camera problems

I notice the Pearls camera sometimes takes great pics and sometimes not. Mine took pics like that a few weeks back but now its fine. Have you done a battery pull lately ?

kevinmustang no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20517FAA

well this will make a difference. if you have a case over or around the phone. the glare from the camera flash will mess up the picture. or try different setting if thats not the case .. from outside to inside.. .. .. is different.. but in most cases it is what is on the phone.. hope this helps.. and i am sure it will
    Last edited by kevinmustang; 02-14-2007 at 10:40 AM.

koenig7 no está en línea Stack level 1

I tried the battery pull a few tims, and all the settings...no luck. Gonna exchange it, just wanted to see if it was a common problem. Guess its not. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JKJeepDad no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E8E0E8

Hey koenig7, mine does the same thing. Did you exchange the phone? Did they give you a hard time when you returned? I think that's what I'm going to do also.