I hope someone will be able to help me out. My dog stepped on my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

eaglesoccer no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP! Broken Red Pearl Battery Cover

Advertisement

I hope someone will be able to help me out. My dog stepped on my Pearl, and cracked my battery door in half (thanks god he didn't crack the screen). All else is working fine, other than the fact that I cannot find a RED replacement battery door! I have been searching everywhere and cannot find one. Could anyone PLEASE help me find a red door? I have already broken down and ordered a black one for the mean time. Any help will be appreciated.

Alex

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: HELP! Broken Red Pearl Battery Cover

You can try http://bbrepairshop.com/

Seidio might be coming out with a red battery door with an speaker opening. I know they just came out with the white one.

Hope this helps

Reddog,

Thanks for the quick response. Thats actually the site I ordered the black door from. I have a friend that works at an authorized service and repair shop, and I'm going to try and see if he can order me one direct from RIM... I wish they made these avaliable.

To anyone that has a Red Pearl, I found a replacement RED battery door directly through RIM. If you go through the accessory store on the native BlackBerry site, you can find it, BUT you need to select your handset first (Blackberry Pearl 8100 Red/Black/White) before it even gives you the option for a red battery door.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesoccer
    To anyone that has a Red Pearl, I found a replacement RED battery door directly through RIM. If you go through the accessory store on the native BlackBerry site, you can find it, BUT you need to select your handset first (Blackberry Pearl 8100 Red/Black/White) before it even gives you the option for a red battery door.
    How much?