I am newbie to this forum and to my pearl also...can i anyway increase sound ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3

Question !!! HELP-Blackberry pearl sound -HELP!!!

I am newbie to this forum and to my pearl also...can i anyway increase sound of my music and ringtones apart from gaining or increasing volume of song internally...cos when i go to market and leave the phone on Sound only ....i cannot receive calls cos the sound is not audible to hear...and i have to make wat to do???? plz Help....only this forum can help me with my blackberry issues,,,,,

these blackberry's designers guys i think are gone mad at the production time of pearl thats y they made no holes on the back cover and the back cover make no sound come out of the phone or they should make the speaker on some other part of the phone....the pearl has no resale value due to poor sound

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    ask me

Re: !!! HELP-Blackberry pearl sound -HELP!!!

go to profiles, scroll down to advanced, choose the one labeled active.
    you can't have ring+vib at the same time, BB's don't have that option, you can change the number of vib.
    and make sure you have it on loud profile and choose a ringtone that you can hear well.
    thats just a thought
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Samba no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: !!! HELP-Blackberry pearl sound -HELP!!!

Jaspreet, also check out -