Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i was downgrading my blackberry from 4.5.0.18 to 4.2 and now my blackberry shows the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bigfatpolly no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2417A8AC

Help Blackberry 8100 Nuked

i was downgrading my blackberry from 4.5.0.18 to 4.2 and now my blackberry shows the hourglass then turns off and does the samething over and over. I tried the apploader process to fix it but it always stops at Reconnecting to JVM and my blackberry still keeps rebooting over and over is there any other way to fix this please help me

volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    I had that same problem, stopped at JVM a couple times, I just kept trying it over and over until it worked, took like 5 or 6 times.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    what i did when this happend, i rebooted my pc and disconnected my BB and then when the pc came back up correctly it connected and was able to downgrade
    RedCurv07

PIN/ID
    2417A8AC
    ive tried maybe 7 times now and still nothing keeps rebooting when it connects JVM is there any hope at all and if not does anybody know how i can look up if my warranty is still up

If it matters much I just bombed my phone again using the 4.3 release from Rogers. Do not run the diagnostics.

PIN/ID
    2417A8AC
    what do you mean by diagnostics?

On mobile network in options you can run a diagnostics to test your network connection but it bombs the phone on 4.3.

PIN/ID
    2417A8AC
    oh i had 4.3 then upgraded to 4.5 and i wanted to downgrade because the memory leak was getting on my nerves i had it for a couple of days just because i liked the new media UI and YouTube support but i eventually got tired. how do you fix yours when it gets nuked? Ive done the loader process several times maybe about 9 times now and still nothing i took out my Micro SD my Sim Card but still nothing i was thinking if i wiped out the system i could try an reinstall 4.2 but i have no clue how

I pull the battery out of the phone then hook it up to the USB. I then go into application loader and reinstall the os. As soon as it starts the process make sure to put the battery back in the phone. It'll wipe the phone then reinstall the os and the basic apps again.

PIN/ID
    2417A8AC
    ive done that several times and nothing at all it just keeps on reseting oh man i dont want to buy a new blackberry

That sucks. I've done the no battery trick 4 times now, had issues once but just kept trying till it worked.

PIN/ID
    2417A8AC
    hmmmm i might just go to the T-Mobile Store and see what they, Maybe i need a faster computer

Natex338 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245d8ba3
    I don't think it would be the computer, I would just keep trying untill it works. But you could go into tmobile and say it started doing that out of the blue one day. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatpolly View Post
    oh i had 4.3 then upgraded to 4.5 and i wanted to downgrade because the memory leak was getting on my nerves i had it for a couple of days just because i liked the new media UI and YouTube support but i eventually got tired. how do you fix yours when it gets nuked? Ive done the loader process several times maybe about 9 times now and still nothing i took out my Micro SD my Sim Card but still nothing i was thinking if i wiped out the system i could try an reinstall 4.2 but i have no clue how

Uh...since the topic came up -- has the memory leak been fixed?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast