Ive had my pearl a few weeks now & love it. Need help getting my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dknyc1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help Act 3.0.6 to Outlook express 6

Advertisement

Ive had my pearl a few weeks now & love it.

Need help getting my Act 3.0.6 contacts into the phone.

I hear I should import the ACt contact into Outlook.

My computer has Outlook Express 6

Anyone help me how to do this, or are my versions of Act / Outlook not compatable?

Thanks

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    First you must do this on a computer with act installed. You can get a trial version if you have lost your copy of 3.

Next, you need the full version of outlook, not outlook express. It comes with office. Once you have that you will need to install the business contacts manager. The bcm is included with the small business version of office and (I think) the professional version. Once you have this use the import wizard to import your act contacta into the business contacts.

You have to do it this way because the bcm is a sql database while regular outlook contacts are not.

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ sorry I forgot to mention but if you don't already have office or have a friend who does there are 3rd party apps that will do it but I had minimal success with them.

AngelJo008 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I use companion Link Pro--I have ACT! 2006 and it syncs perfectly to my BB8100 and my BB8700c