A friend of mine has a 8130 and installed a OS upgrade (4.3.0.203) the other ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ScottRob no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help! 8130 led flashing after app install failed...

Advertisement

A friend of mine has a 8130 and installed a OS upgrade (4.3.0.203) the other night. All was fine until today. He noticed he didn't have BB messenger on the device so I had him install it via DTM. During the loading process (when waiting for device to initialized) I had him unplug it (cause we thought the computer was frozen).

Now his 8130 won't boot up and there is a flashing red LED at the top and thats it. Does anyone have an idea on how I can fix this??

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    yes, you have to go the forum that gives you the walk through, just be careful and follow it word for word. search for the forum "how to re-install your os after your computer wont recognize your device" its a life saver, used it many times... if you have any quesions let me know. i just cant get you the link right now due to the fact that im on my phone. wish i could be more help

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ScottRob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok I think I may have had to do this part before with Jl Cmder?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    its real simple if you follow the directions. just dont screw it up or you gotta start all over. it might take a couple times. but youll get it

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~