please anyone help me with setting up my pearl with cingular, im having trouble thank ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

giovanni99 no está en línea Stack level 1

help

Advertisement

please anyone help me with setting up my pearl with cingular, im having trouble
    thank you

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757

Re: help

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if u do a search you should find all you need to know. Just do a search on this forum.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

giovanni - i can help...but you need to be more specific. I set up my Pearl today, on the Cingular networks. what help do you need?

note: please try not to cross post too (sending your message out to different forum threads)

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

It would help if we knew what the problem was. We dont have much to go on with your post.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

giovanni99, Welcome to PinStack. Don't take the "if u do a search" response too seriously. Searching can some times help but not always as it's difficult to select the correct keywords that you need. We are here to answer your questions. To do that we do need to know details as to what the problem is.

And it is not necessary to post the same question in multiple threads, one time will usually do the trick.

Based on the other thread, you will need to call Cingular and ask them to add a Blackberry Data Plan to your Account. I would suggest the Unlimited Personal Internet Plan as it is the least expensive unlimited plan Cingular has, and is not much more expensive than the one that only gives something like 5 or 10 MBytes of data per month.

Rcbjr.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Exactly what RC said.

I posted on your other thread too.

Bigger question: is your Pearl unlocked? If it is still locked, it will not work on Cingular no matter what you add to your account.