I just bought a blackberry and i need help figuring out internet. at&t is the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

landonbetobb no está en línea Stack level 1

help

Advertisement

I just bought a blackberry and i need help figuring out internet.
    at&t is the provider and i can't log on the internet or transfer anything from the computer. the desktop manager i downloaded off the bb site did not work. i ordered a disc and it should be here soon. as far as wifi. how do i log on to that?

Craig_C no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Re: help

8100 does not have wi-fi. Sorry. As far as the internet goes...have you signed up for a BIS or BES account with ATT? They have specific Blackberry plans. I'm not sure about the DM. What is the problem with the DM? Does it give you an error?

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: help

No Wi-Fi on the Pearl, sorry. You needed to sign up for a Blackberry Data Plan when you got the phone in order to access the internet. If you have a BDP, you should have the Browser Icons in your applications menu. What error are you getting when you run Desktop Manager? Which application in Manager are you trying to run?

Welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.