I just got my BIS plan and when i try to go to any website ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Otoclean no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E98CFC

Question Help!!!!

Advertisement

I just got my BIS plan and when i try to go to any website it says (Your are not authrized to view this page. Please r loading a different page.) And when i try to create a new email account it says this pin already have an account and i dont have an account. please help.
    Email:
    Aol: bfresh@aol.com
    Yahoo: kfreshj@aol.com
    Gmail: otofresh@gmail.com
    PIN: 23E98CFC

Hit me up anytime and use my pin to add me to your blackberry messenger accept all! !otoclean!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Help!!!!

Did you buy this phone used? It sounds like the PIN number might have previously been registered to someone else. If this is the case, the person you purchased the phone from needs to contact their service provider and request that the account be deleted so that the PIN is released. You can then call your service provider and have the PIN registered to your phone.

If it is a new phone, call your service provider's customer service and ask to speak to the Blackberry Data Support team. They can assist you with getting the account provisioned properly.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    23E98CFC

Yes i bought the phone use but that only solves one problem, i still cant go to any websited on the media net. and arent you the one who help yellowdella on cingular forums if so that is me!
    Email:

Hit me up anytime and use my pin to add me to your blackberry messenger accept all! !otoclean!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Yes, that was probably me. You can't go to the medianet site until you get that PIN number assigned to you. As far as AT&T and Blackberry are concerned, that phone is still registered to the person who sold you the phone.

Until the seller's Account is deleted with their wireless carrier, you won't be able to do anything with your BIS account.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

PIN/ID
    23E98CFC

omg i sent him an email and he wont even reply so i cant call cingular and tell them what is going on to make the delete it.
    Email: