my pearl wont let me connect to my blackberry browser and i want to download ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

killix no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down Help!!

Advertisement

my pearl wont let me connect to my blackberry browser and i want to download opera mini because for some reason when i tried to take off a them using the application manager, it deleted everything. anyone know what to do about the browser!? please and thanx

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Help!!

Do you have the BlackBerry Internet Service data plan on your account? If you do, try this to restore the browser. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table and click Register Now. Then pull the battery out for 30 seconds and put it back in. You should now have your browser back.

killix no está en línea Stack level 1

no go...my browser still will not connect, yet a friend of mines is working just fine...ahh!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

you could try a restore if you backedup recently. Or you could resend your service books.

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thumbs up Re: Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by killix
    my pearl wont let me connect to my blackberry browser and i want to download opera mini because for some reason when i tried to take off a them using the application manager, it deleted everything. anyone know what to do about the browser!? please and thanx
    i just noticed that today my operamini started acting all crazy it was higlighting everything in black so what i did was removed it and re-install it again its working fine just for future reference. and to downlaod it go to the operamini website and dowload the software after download you have to unzip it. when you connect it ans run the app updater on the destop manager make sure that you don't deselect the software that you want to keep, so only deselt with the check marks what you want to remove if not it will unistall everything that you de-select. hope this helps

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

oh i also forgot you gotta put this on your phone in order for it to connect.. go to options/advance options/ the tcp

type this on apn: wap.voicestream.com
    leave the other two lines where it has username and password blank and save your settings hope this helps let me know.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You could do that.. Having the service books resent to you and simple reboot will get whatever is supposed to be in there...

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Killix, did you get up and running yet?