Hi everyone. Is there anywhere that sells new sides (the silver color panell like thing)? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Help

Advertisement

Hi everyone. Is there anywhere that sells new sides (the silver color panell like thing)? Because I kind of dropped my pearl and scratched the silver up and i was getting out of the car on morning and i saw this little piece of something fly out as I got out and later realized it was a chip out of the top of the pannel. Any ideas?
    (I have a skin, just dont like useing it all the time)
    GP

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Re: Help

NJ mak...nj lol jk! -Aber

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Try ProMobility or BBRepairShop.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

I couldn't find anything on both of the sites.

GP

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

I can't say any where other than the sites posted by Rcbjr. Sorry. I'll look on the internet somewhere and then I'll post back if I find anything.

COJO 24

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

I looked but unfortunately I couldn't find anything like this. Maybe try searching for a full housing and then if its cheap buy it and just use the side panels and then you'll also have some more spare parts in case you drop it again.

Just a suggestion...Hope it helps,

COJO 24

tonmed123 no está en línea Stack level 2

See if you can get away with ordering a display model and change out the sides. The phone is fake but he parts are good. Ask your provider or online. I remember Ive seen those display phones online for cheap somewhere Ill get working on it and send you a link if I can find it. Dont worry well find you them, I have a friend at TMO. Ill ask him. Ill get back to you. Peace

I talked my friend ans he said that he dummy phones might not be able to be taken apart, but I think he hasnt tried it cause I read a thread where this dude dammaged he the keyboard keys and swapped them out or maybe it was the front housing anyway he used one of those phones.

Quote Originally Posted by tonmed123
    I talked my friend ans he said that he dummy phones might not be able to be taken apart, but I think he hasnt tried it cause I read a thread where this dude dammaged he the keyboard keys and swapped them out or maybe it was the front housing anyway he used one of those phones.
    Thank you for all of the trouble you have gone through. I might try and go by the local Cingy/At&t store to see if they have one. Would they make me pay for it?

GP

Yup, I found one on Ebay a white one. I think it was a dollar with a few bucks shipping. Its worth a try. Seven bucks 0r two fraps at starbucks.... Its a tough choice huh.