HI, I need some help with blackberry pearl i tryed installing software and it dosnt ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Boskvalitet no está en línea Stack level 1

Help !!!

Advertisement

HI, I need some help with blackberry pearl i tryed installing software and it dosnt work i can not install software that is made from .jad and .jar dose any one know why i can only put on there software then ends with .cod and .alx

thanx

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Help !!!

Welcome to the Stacks Boskvalitet. .jad and .jar files can only be downloaded Over The Air directly to your phone. Well actually, I believe there is a way to do it, but it is quite complex. I would recommend going to the site on your Blackberry Browser and downloading the .jar files there.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

I know .jar is supported but only as over the air (.jad im not sure if its ota or not possible at all) the others are supposed to be installed through DM

Boskvalitet no está en línea Stack level 1

but i have no internet on the phone is there any other way i can get this stuff to work on my phone

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Here's the link I found. Without a data plan, this would be the only way to do it. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...cod_files.html