can anyone tell me why in my microsoft outlook all of my addresses will not ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Barb10 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question help

Advertisement

can anyone tell me why in my microsoft outlook all of my addresses will not sync. i have tried everything and i cant figure it out. What am i doing wrong...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hi Barb and welcome to PinStack!

Desktop Manager will sync only one e-mail address between your device and Outlook. The default e-mail address on the device and the e-mail address in Outlook must be the same.

Thanks

Thanks for your help and the welcome.
    So how can one tell if they are the same. I thought they were. All my emails come to one address, but when I created folders for my Sales Reps i cant get them into my address book. ??
    Thanks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Maybe I'm confused here, which is not out of the ordinary.

Let's clarify what you're asking. Are you talking about syncing your device contacts with your Outlook contacts or are you talking about the e-mails that go to your Outlook Inbox but do not get to your device?

Hi Roger: Thanks for your reply...i was not able to get on here for some time...but im back and with more issues yet! I have a 8130 and when I was going to sync my outlook with my phone it kept asking me to upgrade...so I did and now I cant sync my phone..asking me to install a disc? I dont have a disc.
    Also the previous issue was this. In outlook I created a whole bunch of folders that were my business contacts sorted according to my business...for some reason none of those ever get added to my phone only the address that are in "contacts" gets added.
    Thanks for your help...
    Barb