I have a user who wants to create memos in memopad and then save and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bbshooter no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244D5E51

Question Heavy Pearl User

Advertisement

I have a user who wants to create memos in memopad and then save and be able to retrieve them from her SD card. Is that possible and if so how do we go about this? Or is there a program out there that allows you to create documents on your PC and then load them and access them on the SD card? Thanks.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Heavy Pearl User

if your using outlook on a BES that should work with using the built in memopad from outlook

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

without any software the only thing you could do I send the file as a email, messae, or Pin. there is no way to save the file outside of memos. You can Sync to outlook nots and the files will be moved to the PC where you would be able to copy edit or save using Outlook notes. there is some software out there that will lets you do what you want though ill find it

PIN/ID
    Huh?

DynoPlex announced eWord, a fully featured word processing application for the BlackBerry platform. eWord allows users to create new and edit existing Microsoft Word documents. eWord is capable of editing documents that arrive as email attachments and accessing documents located on the corporate network or stored locally on BlackBerry handhelds.

Advanced formatting features of eWord make it possible to use different fonts, apply styles, align text, insert bullet points and dozens of other word processing must haves.

eWord also has the ability to create formatted email messages and send them right from the application. An email message sent from eWord arrives with all the formatting preserved just as if it was sent from a desktop computer.

eWord is the latest addition to eOffice Business Productivity suite from DynoPlex, which includes other products like eCell and eProject.
    -------
    here is a trail http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Wo...ry-22547.shtml
    Last edited by jeffallen8; 01-23-2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Automerged.

bbshooter no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244D5E51

We've tried eOffice from Dynoplex. It interferes with out email product, Notifylink. Notifylink bundles the dynoplex software with theirs' but it doesn't yet have the functionality she needs. We are not a BES shop so that sometimes adds further to our problems. Notifylink support told me the next upgrade should solve this but our user in wanting to do this now.

PIN/ID
    Huh?

well then the only way to get it to work is to sync up to the outlook on your PC