Ok so im looking for some good head phones, that will fit the bb8100 jax... ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tehmisfit no está en línea Stack level 1

headphones for my 8100

Advertisement

Ok so im looking for some good head phones, that will fit the bb8100 jax... I need them to be for both ears tho! And im haveing a hard time finding some... please help links much appreciated...

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: headphones for my 8100

I recommend getting the adapter from Seidio: ww.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB11 202&sliceId=SAL_Public&dialogID=68834916&stateId=0 %200%2036248810

That way you can plug your favorite headphones into it without compromising sound quality.

At one point I tried their adapter which had a microphone built in, but I had to replace it three times because of bad wiring. So, I do NOT recommend that one.

Enjoy!

aimkeren no está en línea Stack level 1

i'm using motoroloa stereo headset , its working fine with music , it's also work ok whenever receiving a call ..although there is one condition, i cant press the answer button in the handsfree , because it cause the sound only on the left ear , and sometimes there is no sound at all , so i use mainly for music , but whenever there is a call i can directly answer by pressing the answer button directly on the phone, then the mic and the sound work great , so i can put it back my BB to my pocket ..

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3

I went to the t-mobile store and got some stereo headphones for 19.99. Might wanna try there.

jlb522 no está en línea Stack level 2

I bought an adapter and got skull candy headphones. The sound is really good, they block out sounds, and they are comfortable in the ears....and they come in colors, black too if you want something professional. They were 20.00. Sony makes a really good one too, those are like 40.00. You can get both of them at Best Buy.

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

I have a brand new pair of stock stereo headphones, never used. If someone wants them, just pin me.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

bestbuy has a great pair called body glove works great with the pearl answer phone with it also mute with it and use your voice dial with it. it was 36$

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c

i got mine off ebay...works great
    holla atcha boy

Tyler Adamson no está en línea Stack level 2

Ok so I bought the adapter and also a set of headphones but it still doesn't work. The adapter was purchased at Radio Shack and the headphones at Best Buy. The adapter has the 3 rings on it so it also supports the hands free headsets but I don't care about that, I just want to be able to listen to music while walking to classes. Any help is appreciated.

desertlion no está en línea Stack level 1

Still got the headphones for the pearl? I need 'em. email muhammadkinghamza@yahoo.com

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

i had 3 pairs of bodyglove headphones 2 of the regular kind that you can buy from radio shack or best but and 1 sprint pair the sprint pair had a better look to them but all 3 ended up messing up for $40 they shouldnt be that cheap i finally said the hell with bodyglove

sgtdisturbed47 no está en línea Stack level 3

I use a 2.5-3.5mm adapter with a microphone and call end/last call button, and use my Sennheiser HD280 Pro headphones. Superb quality. Better sound quality than my MP3 player. The bass and treble are perfect. Not too deep, not too sharp. No equalizer needed it's already perfect.