Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by GotPearl? There are also adapters to allow you to use normal head ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Re: Headphones

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    There are also adapters to allow you to use normal head phones. I have it myself and its really not bulky as most would think it is. Its from seidio. Just google it and you should find it. hope this helps!

GotPearl?
    Those could be used, but I was referring to a less expensive alternative. Like a generic brand.
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I bought the Jabra C220S OEM Stereo Headphones off of ebay for under $10.00. They work great and the sound quality is amazing!!!!! Here is a link for them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jabra-OEM-Stereo-Headset-Headphones-C220S-C220-for-MP3_W0QQitemZ250067085336QQihZ015QQcategoryZ108660 QQcmdZViewItem

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

They were only like 10$

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=529

I was actually talking about these.

simplexity no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

i think that the jack is standard anyway, u can use an 2.5mm headset (or whatever the measurement is, i just make sure one fits into the other lol)
    ..::simpLexity::..

drmoze no está en línea Stack level 2

I just saw mention of a set of Kyocera OEM headphones at BB that works well with the Pearl, for only $8.

miclflores no está en línea Stack level 2

I don't know if anyone has tried any by Plantronics, but I got these from some random site after looking on the Plantronics website. They are awesome sounding. I got them from under $20, shipping included, but they retail for $40. Great deal.

w ww (dot) gopossolution (dot) com / proddetail (dot)asp?prod=73673-01

Sorry I can't put the full link, but if it doesn't work the model number for the headphones is MHS213. Go to MySimon and just input Plantronics MHS213 and they should pop up for under $20. The site looks shady, but I receieved my headphones in 3 days. They rock.

paraca no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by coreyp
    Im actually looking at buying the Sennheiser MM50 right now. Seems like everything is right with them... good name, 4 pole, mic, small.
    Have you bought them ???. Please, tell us how they go.

Thx.

redman79 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by sharklover
    I could not find any of the adapters on ebay. Can someone give me a link to one please.
    go too radioshack and get one make sure its the one with 2 indentaions in the plug tip instead of one

steedtek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EBDA02

all radioshack adapters are BOGUS with the Pearl, they only provide output to one speaker, not stereo or two speakers.

Do NOT waste $5 for it like so many of use have.

dr4gon no está en línea Stack level 2

I've actually only had my bb for like a few days and realized it had a 2.5mm. doh... oh well, I was looking at this adapter, cheapest one i could find, will this work?

htt*p://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AME WA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300075836352&rd=1&rd=1

dr4gon no está en línea Stack level 2

^^ does anyone know if that will work?

steedtek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EBDA02

in the auction it mentions it works with: "Blackberry 8700c 7290 7250 7130e " so i assume it will work with the Pearl, but i'm not 100% on that.

BLISS1990 no está en línea Stack level 2

there is a website called, cutepcs, that i order from on a reg basis, for all my cell phones, not to good with blackberry as of yet. but any who. last year i ordered my hubby a universial stereo hands free earpiece for his motorola v360. and surprise, surprise they work just fine with the pearl. i have to order myself some. its a great price at around $12 plus free shipping and handling.

silimtao no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Headphones-FINALLY found a set

I know this thread is kind of old, but I don't know where else to put this post. I've had my pearl for less than a week, and have been searching high and low for bluetooth, or wired stereos headsets. It really bites that the pearl isn't A2DP compatible, as I have a set of Southwing bluetooth headphones that are great. Anyway, after searching the net and the ATT website, I decided to go to a Verizon store nearby, and they had a wired stereo headset with the 2.5 mm jack. They're pretty generic, and doesn't even have a model number on it; but on the back of the box, it says, "Stereo Earbud Headset 2.5mm". They don't have the typical buds, but the type where the earpiece projects out a bit, and you kind of squish 'em to put them in your ear canal. Another plus is the jack is almost at a right angle, so when they're in my pocket, they don't project out much. Sound is great, and they only cost $25- marked down from $40. They happen to be white/silver which I didn't notice when I paid for 'em, but no biggie; I was just happy to finally get a stereo headset with a mic. Hope this helps anyone else in search of a cheap pair of stereo headphones on the cheap. Unless you're a serious audiophile, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

This is a great forum, btw. Found it while googling stuff on how to operate my pearl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast