New poster here! Just got a new Pearl and I'm trying to transfer my Outlook ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dfarrales no está en línea Stack level 1

Having trouble synchronizing contacts between Pearl and Outlook

Advertisement

New poster here!

Just got a new Pearl and I'm trying to transfer my Outlook contacts into the phone. I have approx 125 contacts and the first 41 transferred fine. Then for some reason Intellisync stopped and gave me the error message "Unable to write or update application data". I deleted the transferred contacts to do it over again and it stops at the same spot. I checked the phone memory and it says i have 9,752,668 Bytes of memory (9 mb's, correct?). I tried to see if the contacts were bad and it stops at one particular contact but no luck finding anything wrong w/ them. I even tried deleting the contact it stops at but no luck. Several more attempts at deleting the transferred stuff and it still stops at 41 contacts.

also another thing i just noticed... everytime i try to sync, my phone time switches to Eniwetok (GMT -12:00). i always have to switch back to Pacific time.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by dfarrales; 04-06-2007 at 02:02 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Having trouble synchronizing contacts between Pearl and Outlook

dfarrales welcome to pinstack

im not sure on your second question, but for the first, try this thread (also above your post in similar threads)

richard added a url that has some troubleshooting for that error from blackberry.
    i've heard of it being unrecognized characters too, or fields that are not filled in properly.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...t_outlook.html