I had an older version of operamini, but whenever I would open the menu to, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Frog37_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21af35bb

having problems with operamini menu

Advertisement

I had an older version of operamini, but whenever I would open the menu to, let's say, go to a new page the menu (not the whole app just the menu) will flicker for a second and then go away. So... I deleted the app and re-downloaded the latest version, but the same thing happens. Also I noticed that once the menu is open scrolling will again make it flicker for just a second and then the menu goes away. I'm able to select things from the menu, I just can't see what I'm selecting, I just have to go by memory.

Any help or suggestions would be great.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    That used to happen to me, I found out it was just the theme I was using. If you are using an fns theme or any theme made with transparent menus or features, then your menu in operamini will not show up. Rather it will show up and is there, but it is hidden because of the theme settings.
    You either have to look quickly to see what it is you want, OR learn the shortcut buttons, OR stop using the theme you are using.

Sorry... I hope this helps. If you go back to using the original themes that are built in, or a different customized theme, your menus should be present.

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    II had this same problem as well, and with BOLT too. It was my animated themes. Any kind of bouncey icons or other animation was all it took. I ended up doing what smooth10 suggested.

Frog37_ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21af35bb
    Hey all, thanks for the help. I'll give this a try, but it makes perfect sense because if I remember correctly, I think the theme I'm using is a "transparent" one