Im having Problems with my black berry pearl. I dont know the number to it. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Somlith no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Having Problem With BB Pearl 8100/something?

Advertisement

Im having Problems with my black berry pearl. I dont know the number to it. I think the 8120 but its just slim and white and has a small keyboard but not full as the letters are put together. But anyway.
    My black berry has a sign over my signal bar. It says ABC and I cant get rid of it. And I have no clue what it means. Its messing up things and I pressed every button but like it just go to a solid arrow pointing up. (As you can see I have no real clue what im talking about) But ever scince my head set dosent work and my music plays on speaker. I cant even hear any music or calls. And it alot of the time has failed calls. And dosent smart type my text messages. So I have to manualy do the letter.

CAN SOMONE HELP?

Fancy.Face no está en línea Stack level 2
    do a battery pull

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    The ABC sign means your BlackBerry is on Multi-tap mode. Press and hold down the *key and it will switch you to Suretype mode.

Somlith no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hmm. Well I did do that. but i had to do it while in message so weird. Do you have an explination for why my headphones dont work? O.o? But thanks. I thought it meant that but I had no freakin idea how to get rid of it. it annoyed me not seeing the signal bar haha.

Firedragon64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2576A7A6
    If you have an 8100, there are a LOT of problems with the headphone jack, if you have a 8120, then a battery pull might help, unless those headphones just won't work for the blackberry. Sometimes this does happen.

mitchsurp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246F0115
    My phone does this, too. Usually just holding * will fix it.

taraji no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305E31F1
    Greetings All!!!
    I am new to pinstack and am a blackberry pearl lover!!!! I currently own a 8100 that is once again experiencing trackball problems...first the tb wouldnt go up, now it wont go down! Extremely frustrating. I am going to purchase an 8120 next week, any feedback on trackball issues?
    peace n blessings
    taraji

puetoricensis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249BEE90
    I ve had my pearl 8120for a week now and all i can say is that its the best cell phone i've had...

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    I had my first 8130 for three months and it started having the won't go up or down problems, but that was mostly just on the browser. At first I thought it might be a memory problem. Then when that didn't work I tried to clean my tb, then finally I got tired of it and said okay I don't have to use it. That was a stupid assumption on my part. Then one day when I was at work playing on my phone the tb just quit working all together. So I made cellular south give me a new one. Problem solved for three more months lol. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~