whats up all for 2 days the sadness continues. i was able to install bbweather ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nsarpong no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF23E9

Thumbs down handago theme, pocketmac, pearl, sadness

Advertisement

whats up all

for 2 days the sadness continues. i was able to install bbweather on my bb from pocketmac. (didn't work, so i deleted it), but i was excited that i was able to install something after being told it wasn't possible with a mac. so i went to handango and purchased a theme, one of the mac ones, go figure.

for pocketmac people, i went to install software to device, located the .alx file in the unzipped directory for the theme, screen on bb said connected to desktop, then nothing. no prompts to restart the pearl, nothing. so i did the hard reset, expecting to see the theme in my list, nothing. so i wanted to start over, so i went to remove software from my device, and now pocketmac hangs when i try that, and i have to force quit the app. any help out there? i dont understand, and i paid for that theme!!!!

other info, mass storage is always off when i connect, i had another plazamic theme on here when i first started, changed all the plazamic stuff to allow, then i removed the theme that was on the berry, thinking it was interfering with my newly purchased theme.

help!!!

pocketmac 4.0
    bb pearl, (just got it a week ago)
    software: v4.2.0.64-tmob's latest
    PB 12"
    1.33 ghz

PIN/ID
    23DF23E9

Re: handago theme, pocketmac, pearl, sadness

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well since I got a lot of help on this one, I broke down and used the windows cpu at work, so the theme is on here. Guess the moral of this story is that pocket Mac is garbage and RIM needs to hurry up on the Mac version of their software. I know thatll never happened. Argh!

PIN/ID
    23DF23E9

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well since I got a lot of help on this one, I broke down and used the windows cpu at work, so the theme is on here. Guess the moral of this story is that pocket Mac is garbage and RIM needs to hurry up on the Mac version of their software. I know thatll never happened. Argh!

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

I have a mac and just use the crap dell laptop I have. You are right they really need to make a DM version for mac users.

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

well the only other solution is a new macbook with intel chip and parallels dm works fine with it , thats what i use , sorry for the powebook users .