I have used GranCentral since it was new. I have never been able to get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BleedBlue no está en línea Stack level 1

Question GrandCentral MP3 Voicemail Problem

Advertisement

I have used GranCentral since it was new. I have never been able to get its visual voicemail to work on my ATT Pearl 8100. I click the link for the MP3 file and it opens the media player, shows the file, but will not play. It does show the correct length (in seconds) of the message. Other MP3s play as expected. I have saved the file to the SD card and it will not play from there. I have e-mailed it to myself and it plays just fine on a PC. I have e-mailed it back to the phone and it still will not play. Does anyone have any ideas? My OS is v4.2.0.73 Thanks

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: GrandCentral MP3 Voicemail Problem

It's perhaps an upgrade issue. Your OS is antiquated. There are limitations to your OS and you therefore cannot enjoy ALL that your Pearl has to offer you. The latest AT&T OS is 4.2.1.96
    but I would still upgrade to the latest OS 4.2.1.109
    Remember, it does not matter who your carrier is as the Pearl is not carrier specific. Let us know if that helps, and Welcome to the Stacks!!

BleedBlue no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: GrandCentral MP3 Voicemail Problem

Thanks Drew. I upgraded the OS and it took care of this problem. Of course, it caused new ones. Now links in e-mails are no longer active. Perhaps the next OS upgrade will fix it.