YAY! just got my clear mobi case for my pearl, and very excited to put ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iTzTeddy no está en línea Stack level 3

Got it

Advertisement

YAY! just got my clear mobi case for my pearl, and very excited to put it on, but im trying to apply the BSE screen protector on my mobile, can't believe you need soap and water...haha but i'm sure at the end it'll pay off, still kind of nervous using the soap and water on my pearl, im afraid i might get water into it and break it, sigh very nervous :cry:

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Got it

Let me know how you like the mobi case iTzTeddy! And with the screen protector too!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

hey teddy! don't worry about the soap/water thing...put the water in a small bowl, add drop of soap...mix up, then dip skin and shake it off
    its great!

lol thanks, i dip the sticky part in to the mix right?

PIN/ID
    ATA

yep...and make sure your pearl is VERY CLEAN...no cotton residue from a tissue or whatever you used to clean it...

yep got it, man it took me like forever to put on the front screen skin, is it just me like on the top of the skin after u place it like perfectly, theres still some parts on top that doesn't stick to the phone or cover it...like right above the the 2 holes to listen.

PIN/ID
    ATA

wait a few minutes (like every 5 min or so) and smooth down the top and bottoms...they will curl, but just continue to smooth them over the edges. it will work

lol ok im starting to see the curl, sry my first bse skin, if this works out, next time i will know where to buy my skins from

OMFG GLSAKFJLSKFHJSL:KFJSALF:AF L>KA:FJLAFSJALFKJAFL:AFKJL:AFJKLSA:KJF YOU GUYS HEAD UP LISTEN TO ME CLEARLY, NEVER GET THE FULL BODY KIT FROM BSE AND BUY THIS CASE http://www.bberry.com/content/access...-123--1764.htm
    AND PUT THEM TOGETHER AFTER YOU PUT ON UR BODY KIT FROM BSE, IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS, AND I NEEDA DO HW NOW, AND I HAD TO DIG MY NAILS SO DEEP INTO THE CASE TO TAKE OFF THE CASE, I BLEED THROUGH MY NAILS AND IT GOT ON MY CASE, IT WAS A WAR, BECAUSE THE BSE CASE IS STICKY, AND YOU GUYS CAN IMAGINE IT, STICKY PLASTIC, AND PLASTIC, IT WILL STICK, SO ITS HARD TO SNAP ON THE CASE, BECAUSE THE CASE IS A SNAP ON...SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT YOU CAN SEE MY MOOD IM IN NOW OMFG

Phillbis no está en línea Stack level 2

I've got the case in your link but bought it on of ebay for $10. I love it. People have picked up my white pearl and go, "Oh is this a case on here?" It snaps on and off very easily and my pearl looks perfect. It provides a bit more protection than the BSE.

Oo i never said it was like an ugly case, it is the sexiest case i ever seen, if you look far away, you cant even say the case is on, im just saying i had a lot of trouble popping this baby in with BSE, and i was bleeding like crazy tryna do it, the case locks are hard to snap together.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Easy does it man, smoke a cig or something. Take a deep breath. Glad to hear you got it on though!