I have a BT GPS receiver which works great with my TeleNav software; when I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

marigotrip no está en línea Stack level 3

Google Maps Question

Advertisement

I have a BT GPS receiver which works great with my TeleNav software; when I try to use google maps, all I get is the 1700 meter location, not the GPS location. I am sure I am missing something simple. Any suggestions? Thanks

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    have you clicked on bluetooth gps? you have to select the reciever you want to use before you can use it with the app

Firedragon64 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2576A7A6
    It's probably a simple setting somewhere, a separate application like Telenav finds those devices like that, while your blackberry knows they are there you usually just have to set it up, it might be in your options, I know there's a GPS option under advanced, maybe there.

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    With mine it was saying that for awhile then I went outside in a clear spot and went to gps to find my location and waited till it found me then went into google maps and looked for my location and then it said 1700 meters and then changed to 3 meters and whenever I driv somewhere it tells me my exact spot while moving! ~via BB8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

marigotrip no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks--I needed to go to the GPS setting in advanced options and activate--works great now (although I still like Telenav)