Hello, I just got a BB 8100 and I can't zoom in on google maps. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lui
    lui no está en línea Stack level 1

Google Maps on Pearl

Advertisement

Hello,

I just got a BB 8100 and I can't zoom in on google maps. Does anyone knows how to? To zoom out I use "op", but I can't figure how to zoom in.
    Thanks

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Google Maps on Pearl

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well, on mine "op" doesn't zoom out. For me to zoom out, I have to push "6". Zooming in is "4". But you can also push the menu button and find "zoom" on the drop down menu.

lui

Thanks for the reply. It does not owrk on mine. "6", "4", and if I go to the menu and click on "zoom" it just gives me the info on zooming. I will try to reinstall the app.
    Cheers

lui

Ok. It works!! The reason why it didn't work before is because I had a BB 8700c and when I used the "switch device wizard" on Desktop Manager it transfered GM to my pearl with the settings for the 8700c. When I deleted the GM and went through the whole download process again on, it gave me the version for Blackberry 8100. Now, everything works just fine.
    I've been surfing the postings and a lot of Pearl users are having problems with google maps. They are probably running into the same issue, running the wrong version of GM on their Pearl.

:arrow: Google Maps haas different versions for different Blackberry models. If you are having problems with this application, try removing and instaling the application from your new BB. Use the link above.

Cheers