Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ArtSmart There is probably a keystroke combination, but I don't know what ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ArtSmart View Post
    There is probably a keystroke combination, but I don't know what it might be. I always just pull the battery to do a reset. Pushing the metal thingy on the back with your thumb, use your other hand to gently slide the back panel upward. Be careful not to break any of the four retaining legs on the black panel, because if one or more are missing, the panel falls off easily. Once the panel is off, pop out the battery even for just a second. Put it back in, put the panel back on, and you may have to press the red on/off button on the front. Should do a reset.
    there's an app called SoftReset that will do it. it can be found at http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software/

and to those asking about maps with no data plan.... no, without data there wouldn't be any way for the maps to reach your device.

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909

google maps issue

is there any way that i can use google maps if i don't have an external GPS device? i know that I can turn the bluetooth function on but it won't let me use the gps function of google maps to pinpoint my location.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12