I was wondering if anyone else had this issue with google maps... or knows how ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Kaie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e1ab2a

google maps call issue

Advertisement

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue with google maps... or knows how to fix it.

i recently d/l 1.6.1 google maps, well if i look up a business... it usually gives you a number to the place. well, when i click that number... it doesnt call, no matter how many times i select it. BUT, what does happen is, the send/recieve arrows pop up like its communicating with something. and it says "59KB loading" and then both the arrows and that msg goes away and it acts like i never pressed anything.....

i did both a battery pull, and a reinstall of the google maps app. and it still does it...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: google maps call issue

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

My Google maps works fine. Just tried it with my place of work. Clicked the button and it called right up.

PIN/ID
    23e1ab2a

the only thing new ive installed is jivetalk and that myalarm

so i really dont know... im thinking about doing a backup and swipe... but wont that keep all my settings anyways?

PIN/ID
    23e1ab2a

i went and edited the application permissions.. and made everything "allow" instead of the default "custom" and it works

friggin thing.... tried to pull a fastone on me.