Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I also have the Sunset Curve, I just came back to my BB after trying ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3

I also have the Sunset Curve, I just came back to my BB after trying the G1.

I thought about getting the 8220 but the Curve was my first BB, I doubt if they keyboard would have mixed well with me...I will wait for the Javelin...I heard it due out sometime in June '09 per johnnyxedge.

Quote Originally Posted by lamoglinsgal View Post
    Another goodbye. I packed it up and sent it back. It's really hard to go from Qwerty to SureType, and I just missed my Curve, so sunset 8320 it is! I was going to wait for the Jav, but it's really not going to offer me anything I need. I don't need GPS, and I prefer 4.5 to 4.6, so I'll stick with what I know -- until T-Mob gets a touch screen, that is.

I alternate between my Bold and the Flip and the suretype on the flip is just amazing. the new software + the bigger keys make it a delight to type on.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Guys, This skin was posted by ej recently - there's a video and it LOOKS like the answer to the 8220-scratching problems!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

lingols no está en línea Stack level 1
    ya i must say that i also returned it. i didnt like flipping it open lol. never had a flip fone and now im not suited to have one :/. awesome features and if i had a 16gig card id have a blast with it. also if i had a car that has bluetooth or a car radio with bluetooth to stream music off the phone to the stereo in pure digital form would be awesome but alas i sent it bck...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12