Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by diamondgirl i never tried to just hook my Pearl up to my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GeeMrScience no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Goodbye and THANK YOU!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgirl
    i never tried to just hook my Pearl up to my Mac via the cable...was told it wasn't possible.

i was also told that i would "just have to find a friend with a pc" in order to upgrade my OS...definitely don't want to have to do that everytime we have an update available.

regardless...its too late to turn back now! T-Mo told me that once i have the Dash, they won't switch it back to the Pearl for me. i think i will be happy with it though...i really wanted the full QWERTY keyboard to begin with...plus, its got WiFi!
    Blackberry.com has PocketMac 4.0 for mac computers to sync... it isn't the DM, but, its a start from BB.

diamondgirl no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by xxxsublimexx
    Defensive BB nerds. The pearl is far from perfect. Geez. Enjoy your new toy.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    i'm SAYIN'!!!! all i wanted to do was say thanks for all the help...dayummmm!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

actually most of the posts on the 2nd page have been helpful links and information on BB-to-Mac intergration (most from actual mac users). I would think you'd be happy to see so many ppl coming to your aid?

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    actually most of the posts on the 2nd page have been helpful links and information on BB-to-Mac intergration (most from actual mac users). I would think you'd be happy to see so many ppl coming to your aid?
    Yah. It's like if we saw you in a lake drowning (similar to going from a BB to a dash) then you would want us to throw you a rope, right?

We're all just having fun while wishing you luck. All this information may be too late for you but there are others who will benefit from it. Everyone must find the device that works best for their needs. As I have said before, I have been looking for a couple years for the perfect phone/PDA device that isn't shaped like a brick. I don't do a million emails a day so I don't need qwerty. Voila! The Pearl is born, I fall in love, leave my wife, and am living happily ever after! (I haven't told my wife about my new love yet)

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Adios! Good luck!

Bubblez0163 no está en línea Stack level 2

I've had my share of PDAs (Cingular 8125 and then got an alternate exchange to a Treo 750, sold that 1 to get this bad boy) and I loooove my 8800, my experience wiith WM5 was not good at all, had to align the screen every 2 hours, although with the dash u won't need to. But ppl that have the Windows smartphones have to reset the phone at least once a day because they crash, the PDA also. Best of Luck, I've only had my BB for a week and a half and I'm more satisfied than the first 2 weeks of my 8125. I think we will see you back with a BB!!

Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb
    Yah. It's like if we saw you in a lake drowning (similar to going from a BB to a dash) then you would want us to throw you a rope, right?

We're all just having fun while wishing you luck. All this information may be too late for you but there are others who will benefit from it. Everyone must find the device that works best for their needs. As I have said before, I have been looking for a couple years for the perfect phone/PDA device that isn't shaped like a brick. I don't do a million emails a day so I don't need qwerty. Voila! The Pearl is born, I fall in love, leave my wife, and am living happily ever after! (I haven't told my wife about my new love yet)
    haha that's great...your poor wife...you up and leave her for something black and sleek with a special little button!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

you know what they say, once you go black..

you need a wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblez0163
    I've had my share of PDAs (Cingular 8125 and then got an alternate exchange to a Treo 750, sold that 1 to get this bad boy) and I loooove my 8800, my experience wiith WM5 was not good at all, had to align the screen every 2 hours, although with the dash u won't need to. But ppl that have the Windows smartphones have to reset the phone at least once a day because they crash, the PDA also. Best of Luck, I've only had my BB for a week and a half and I'm more satisfied than the first 2 weeks of my 8125. I think we will see you back with a BB!!
    i would LOVE the 8800...but am i missing something, or is it not available thru T-Mo yet?

p.s. love your drink of choice untitled.bmp

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    you know what they say, once you go black..

you need a wheelchair.
    AGREED!

: pops a wheely in my office :

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgirl
    i would LOVE the 8800...but am i missing something, or is it not available thru T-Mo yet?

p.s. love your drink of choice untitled.bmp
    No is not, but you can get a cingular branded one and have it unlocked pretty easily..

Bubblez0163 no está en línea Stack level 2

Lmao @ ^^^^

haha good laughs at work today!

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow Re: Goodbye and THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblez0163

Exactly my experience with Windows about 10 posts back!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast