Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i just feel as though all of the features of my pearl aren't being used ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

diamondgirl no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Goodbye and THANK YOU!!

Advertisement

i just feel as though all of the features of my pearl aren't being used to their full potential because i have a mac....i have NO music and NO videos on my pearl, because i am not able to use the desktop manager...pain in the @$$...

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Good luck, DG.

I too have a Pearl and a Mac. I just drag and drop my music while plugged in with the cable. It works flawlessly. No need for desktop manager. What problems were you having?

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow Re: Goodbye and THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgirl
    i just feel as though all of the features of my pearl aren't being used to their full potential because i have a mac....i have NO music and NO videos on my pearl, because i am not able to use the desktop manager...pain in the @$$...
    DG, did you spend too much time hanging around the T-Mobile store while the sales rep talked you into their favorite phone? You can put all that on your Pearl...music, photos, Calendar, Contacts....and in the end its really small and great to carry around. Like a phone should be....

spik_ie no está en línea Stack level 1

Have Fun with the new phone.....we will see you back here soon!!!!

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    Actually, we're both correct. That policy has only been in affect 6 weeks. The device has to have been replaced 3x within 90 days to qualify for an alternate phone. I just called TMO to ask about it.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Have fun with the new phone also. I am in the same situation also but while I am not currently using the BlackBerry, I kept the feature included on my plan so that I can use the Pearl as a backup device. I will always be here to check the Stacks and offer help. I just have to wait until my bill is low enough to add a second line then I will be back on the Pearl and my SK.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by mysmyrrh
    Actually, we're both correct. That policy has only been in affect 6 weeks. The device has to have been replaced 3x within 90 days to qualify for an alternate phone. I just called TMO to ask about it.
    That's correct. I went thru 2 7105t's in 3 weeks and was upgraded to the Pearl. All I paid was $15 shipping.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

The dash isn't tp bad. You might want to come back to the blackberry. I agree. Well consider it a vacation. You'll miss your pearl~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

diamondgirl no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb
    Good luck, DG.

I too have a Pearl and a Mac. I just drag and drop my music while plugged in with the cable. It works flawlessly. No need for desktop manager. What problems were you having?

i never tried to just hook my Pearl up to my Mac via the cable...was told it wasn't possible.

i was also told that i would "just have to find a friend with a pc" in order to upgrade my OS...definitely don't want to have to do that everytime we have an update available.

regardless...its too late to turn back now! T-Mo told me that once i have the Dash, they won't switch it back to the Pearl for me. i think i will be happy with it though...i really wanted the full QWERTY keyboard to begin with...plus, its got WiFi!

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Like I said diamondgirl...see you soon!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Quote Originally Posted by likefre
    Like I said diamondgirl...see you soon!
    Haha! We sure will welcome you back if things don't work out. I hope WM6 is better than 5 because when I tried it I got tired of all the reboots and such. The Pearl is rock solid. Good luck and let us know how it goes, no need to be a stranger!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by RIMarkable.com article
    For all of you Mac using BlackBerry addicts, Mark/Space has released it’s preview version of The Missing Sync For Blackberry which allows you to synchronize your BlackBerry with Mac OS X.
    I just saw this today on the blogger site.

Guess it's too late to help you. =0/

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by diamondgirl
    i never tried to just hook my Pearl up to my Mac via the cable...was told it wasn't possible.

i was also told that i would "just have to find a friend with a pc" in order to upgrade my OS...definitely don't want to have to do that everytime we have an update available.

regardless...its too late to turn back now! T-Mo told me that once i have the Dash, they won't switch it back to the Pearl for me. i think i will be happy with it though...i really wanted the full QWERTY keyboard to begin with...plus, its got WiFi!
    that is not true if you have an intel based macbook you can install parallels desktop and install windows inside it works great , or install bootcamp on your mac and install windows on a different partition i have a mac and it works great , under parallels and bootcamp

xxxsublimexx no está en línea Stack level 2

Defensive BB nerds. The pearl is far from perfect. Geez. Enjoy your new toy.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GeeMrScience no está en línea Stack level 2

Ya, DG is right, no seperate email addy :%...
    Theres always Gmail or AIM mail if need be at least...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast