Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Since I came here my mind is changing about the pearl.its a cool lil gagdet.however, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

adagio808 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EC9EC8

Re: Going to buy the Blackberry Pearl 8100 this weekend

Advertisement

Since I came here my mind is changing about the pearl.its a cool lil gagdet.however, in still feel that the pearl is FAR too expensive to have to go thru hell just to use basic features. It should work for me, not me working for it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

spik_ie no está en línea Stack level 1

Go and buy it as fast as you can....it is an awesome phone with a lot of features and extras that no other phone will have....I had about 22 phones so far, and none of them even come close to the Pearl in quality, and reliability.

wclyffe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D3F4C2

Arrow Re: Going to buy the Blackberry Pearl 8100 this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by adagio808
    Since I came here my mind is changing about the pearl.its a cool lil gagdet.however, in still feel that the pearl is FAR too expensive to have to go thru hell just to use basic features. It should work for me, not me working for it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    As a Mac user, its a little bit of work as you say, but not too hard. You can get the phone for free through Amazon.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Quote Originally Posted by adagio808
    If I could just give a little advice, instead of coming on here and saying you hate the Pearl, give it some time and ask questions of all the experienced people on here. I was brand new to BB when I got the Pearl a month ago. I knew nothing about them but I found this site, read some threads, asked some questions, and now am enjoying all the attributes of the pearl. I have it working with my Mac and I would never switch back to a plain old phone. Ease into it and you may be a life-long BB user! Good luck.

captain no está en línea Stack level 1

You'll love your new Blackberry. One tip I heard is to turn your phone off at least once a day, so that it can update itself.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by wclyffe
    As a Mac user, its a little bit of work as you say, but not too hard. You can get the phone for free through Amazon.
    Like Wclyffe said. At amazon you can get the white Pearl for 1 penny and then get 75 dollars worth of mail in rebates as long as you follow all the instructions. Oh yeah and you need to be a new service activation with a 2 year contract. If that fits you then it's a great deal! Imagine getting paid almost 75 bucks to use a pearl!

adagio808 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EC9EC8

All I'm sayin iz the blackberry is expensive and anything I pay that much cash for, it better be enjoyable immediately. I'm learning to love it tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12