so after not having tmobile and switching over to helio i have been pearl less ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

NElsonAQuino no está en línea Stack level 2

Going Back To My Pearl!!

Advertisement

so after not having tmobile and switching over to helio i have been pearl less for the past 8 months. last night i switched over to ATT and ordered my pearl!!!! little did i know, they only have the 8100 and i have been looking at others such as verizon who's pearls are able to take video and things. question is .... have we been able to find new software for the 8100 to record video or do the new things these new pearls are doing. thanks for the updates.. and boy am i happy to be back!! cant wait!!!

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Going Back To My Pearl!!

No, plain and simple.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Nope, no video support, no wifi, and at&t dosent know when they will be getting the pearl 2....waiting and watching ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

how come I'm under your squirrel all the time?! And in regards to the thread, nope but I can't wait!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.