Hi All, I have one quick question. The e-mail account I have set up on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

glfalcon no está en línea Stack level 1

Gmail Users

Advertisement

Hi All,

I have one quick question. The e-mail account I have set up on my blackberry uses gmail. When I first got the phone whenever I sent emails I would get a copy sent back to my blackberry. This (wonderful) forum explained how to place a filter on this so this would stop happening. However, today I did not receive an e-mail that was sent from a gmail accont. Did this filter stop it from being sent? Only my e-mail address is in the filter but I wonder if inclusion of "gmail.com" in the filter is stopping the e-mail from being sent. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Gmail Users

I have emailed myself from one gmail account to another and had no problems.... Just tried right now to be sure.

My filters are set up to exculde mail only from the gmail account it is on, so that shouldn't be a problem.... as long as the filter is set to exclude myname @ gmail.com and not all @gmail.com.

Did your gmail spam catch it?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

glfalcon no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Gmail Users

No it did not. The e-mail did show up just a few hours late. I'll just blame gmail for the delay yesterday. I hope that is the end of the problem.