I know this has been solved on here, but I have searched and searched and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

UKFan643 no está en línea Stack level 2

GMail sent messages

Advertisement

I know this has been solved on here, but I have searched and searched and can't find the answer. I am looking for how to get a copy of my sent messages in the sent folder of my gmail account. I know it involved blind CCing myself, but I can't find the solution. Any help would be appreciated.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: GMail sent messages

you can log into BIS, and create a filter under the gmail account there to stop sending "sent" to your BB.
    For Verizon, you log in to BIS here: http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    you can log into BIS, and create a filter under the gmail account there to stop sending "sent" to your BB.
    For Verizon, you log in to BIS here: http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Sorry, I guess my last post was confusing. I already have that filter set up to stop getting messages that I send sent back to me in my inbox. However, what I am looking to do is get a copy of the messages that I send off my blackberry to appear in the sent folder in my gmail account. Right now, when I send an e-mail from my blackberry, I have no copy of it to reference later if I need to. So I want to have a copy of the e-mail's I send placed in my sent messages folder in gmail. I know it can be done, I just don't remember how.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

you compose an email on your BB using the gmail account (not using the wrong account by accident) and it does not log in "sent" on gmail's website is that what you mean? That's strange it does for me without doing any CC stuff.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39 View Post
    you compose an email on your BB using the gmail account (not using the wrong account by accident) and it does not log in "sent" on gmail's website is that what you mean? That's strange it does for me without doing any CC stuff.

That's right. That's the problem I'm having. I just sent an e-mail to google support to see if they have any solutions.

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea mine is fine. Never had to change any settings at all. All what I've sent off my blackberry is in there. What version of BIS are you running? Do you have an inbox on your set up website (1.8) or is it just set options? (2.0)